Planning Update

As mentioned in an earlier post, we had quite a few blog posts that were lost. Some of these had spelled out our general itinerary planning throughout last year. Perhaps needless to say this has changed every few months. Here is our planning at this point in time:

Suffice to say that we’ve decided to shakedown the vessel while remaining on the east coast through the summer and head south in November after hurricane season. One recent decision point is the spray dodger, which didn’t go together this spring like we had hoped. So, we’ve contracted with a company to build for us, but they can’t schedule us until late August. We’ll be heading back to the Newburyport area by the end of summer to have it installed.

3 thoughts on “Planning Update

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s